About Me

My photo
im passionate about writing and sharing lives with others

Thursday, March 8, 2007

sketchpad of thoughts

unedited...

God is increasingly doing great things in our midst. I know im entering a new season... God saw me through the times of seeking and waiting the fulfillment of the prayer. but now God is asuring me that in this new season, i will do greater things for Him... for He saw me.. and now is the KAIROS for another move of His mighty hand... using me.. speaking through me. healing through me...

Appreaciating the seasons... God takes us to seasons and seasons of seeking and finding, of mourning and then dancing.. of giving up, and receiving 100-fold in return.. seasons of faith...

for my faith to increase, my life as a testimony. God gives the seasons... God is always on time...

No comments: